- make more space for wildlife and take action for nature
- assist in turning the Sharpham Estate organic
- re-wild parts of our historic landscape
- help more people engage with nature here
How can you find out more about our Rewilding and experience it for yourself?
1. Attend one of our Rewilding Tours or events such as our annual Bioblitz.
2. Join a retreat at The Coach House most of which include a session visiting and explaining our Rewilding project.
3. Join our Rewilding volunteering sessions.
4. Sign up to Ambios' 3 month training placements at Lower Sharpham Farm.
Latest Rewilding News
Volunteer for our rewilding project
If you want to directly help in efforts to restore nature on the Sharpham Estate, there are TWO ways to volunteer for our rewilding project Sharpham Wild for People:
- A weekly conservation and estate group, Tuesdays 10.30am-3.30pm
- A monthly rewilding day, Fridays 10.30am-3.30pm