The Sharpham Trust is an education and conservation charity connecting people with nature and fostering mindfulness and well-being through our programme of retreats, mindfulness courses, outdoor learning and the arts.
At the heart of the Sharpham Trust ethos is our desire to build a more mindful, compassionate and environmentally-sustainable world.
We do this by:
- Continuing to realise the potential of the magnificent and unique assets of the Sharpham Estate
- Continuing to make the life of the Sharpham Estate environmentally-sustainable and a model for others to adopt
- Increasing the opportunities for all sectors of the public to benefit from improved access to the special environment of Sharpham
- Identifying groups that would benefit most from participation in Sharpham's activities
The Sharpham Trust is an educational charity. Its Trustees, who are in overall charge of running the House and Estate, are accountable to the Charities Commission.
With a wide range of experience from charitable, educational and ethical business sectors, our trustees share a common interest in the preservation of the heritage of Sharpham House and the sustainability of the Estate. The Trustees appointed Julian Carnell, Trust Director, to manage the Sharpham Trust on a day-to-day basis, and staff to oversee delivery of the events & retreats programme.
Advisory groups of staff, Trustees and external advisors support specific areas of the Trust's activity.
Annual Reports & Strategy
Here you will find downloadable copies of the Trust's reports. If you need a hard copy, please contact us.
- Annual Report 2017-2018 2.6Mb
- Annual Report 2016-2017 1.6 MB
- Annual Report 2015-16.pdf 2.3 MB
- Annual Report 2014-2015.pdf 2.50 MB
- The Sharpham Trust Strategic Plan 2015-2020.pdf 505.33 kB
- Annual Report 2013-2014.pdf 1.81 MB
- Annual Report 2012-2013.pdf 3.03 MB
- Annual Report 2011-2012.pdf 2.52 MB
- Annual Report 2010-2011.pdf 1.83 MB
- Annual Report 2009-2010.pdf 1.24 MB
The Sharpham Trust - charity no. 285767 and company no. 1659601
If you would like to know more about the information on this page, please contact:
Tel: 01803 732055
Email: [email protected]