The Sharpham Trust views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint where possible.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at The Sharpham Trust knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
If you have a complaint you can contact the Sharpham Trust by phone, email or letter.
Detail your complaint
To help us investigate and address the nature of the complaint, please provide us with as much information as possible.
This should include:
- The reason for or nature of the complaint
- Where and when what you are complaining about happened
- The name(s) of any parties involved
- What outcome you would like though we are not obliged to resolve the complaint in that way
- Your contact details: name, telephone number and/or email address.
Who you should contact within The Sharpham Trust depends on how you decide to make contact, and on who you wish to make the complaint to.
You can make a complaint by phoning us on 01803 732055 or visit us in person during office hours (normally 9am - 3pm) and ask to speak to the Trust Administrator or relevant Manager and they will either speak to you about the complaint or arrange for the appropriate person to speak to you.
If you do not feel that you can approach us verbally for any reason, you can instead write to us as follows.
Complaints in writing
If you would prefer to write to us, please do so either by letter addressed to the relevant Manager or Trust Administrator, The Sharpham Trust, Sharpham House, Ashprington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7UT or by email to the Trust Administrator at [email protected]
We will always try to resolve your problem informally in the first instance. However, if you are still unsatisfied you are welcome to use our formal complaints procedure, available to view or download here
If you would like to know more about the information on this page, please contact:
Tel: 01803 732055
Email: [email protected]