Covid Arrangements: Sharpham Retreats
Updated 17 May 2023
The Government announced the end of most Covid rules on 24 February 2022 and from April 1 it was no longer possible to obtain free Lateral Flow Tests
Vaccines, testing and symptoms
If you have Covid symptoms before the start of your retreat we ask that you take a lateral flow test. If you test positive, please do not attend the retreat.
What happens if you develop symptoms or test positive whilst on retreat?
If you develop any of the main symptoms during a retreat or test positive you will be asked to self-isolate and return home as soon as possible.
What happens if someone else tests positive or has symptoms whilst on retreat?
If someone else on the retreat has symptoms and then tests positive, we will:
- inform participants that there has been a positive case
- Ask everyone to take a test and you will be offered the choice to leave the retreat. In this instance unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund
- Ensure ventilation or air purifier is set to high
- Offer option to wear a mask
- Deep clean bathroom used by participant or isolate others from using
Hygiene and cleaning
- All of our venues will be deep-cleaned between retreats
- Communal bathrooms and shared spaces will be regularly cleaned
- Disinfectant materials will be provided in all bathrooms for participants to use if they so wish
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at multiple locations
- Participants will be asked to bring their own drinking water bottles
Shower and bathroom facilities
- Bathrooms are allocated to each room
- Wash hands regularly before and after using the bathroom and at mealtimes. Hand sanitiser is also available
- All bed linen and towels are professionally laundered between retreats
- Catering arrangements are carefully managed
- Our dining room is spacious, with the option of opening doors
- Participants can eat outside, weather permitting
What if the situation changes?
- We are constantly monitoring the situation: if necessary we will cancel the retreat and refund participants
- We would aim to do this with adequate notice
If you would like to know more about the information on this page, please contact:
Tel: 01803 732542
Email: [email protected]