|Quality Assurance Certificate|
A Sharpham Trust project, supported by the National Lottery Community Fund, that is specifically designed to support mental health recovery, resilience and well-being for people aged 18+ living locally, combining mindfulness and nature connection.
Thanks to the funding, there are bursaries and funded places available for those experiencing financial hardship.
Due to Covid-19, we have a limited capacity to offer free transport from Torbay and Totnes. Please do get in touch to discuss your needs.
People taking part in these courses will learn:
- Mindfulness and nature connection practices and skills to help manage stress and enhance well-being
- How to build personal resilience and an increased ability to cope with difficult and stressful situations
- A set of skills to help be steadier with whatever is happening, without resisting it or judging it as good or bad
- Self-compassion and being kinder to one's self
- How to apply mindfulness to daily life after the course has been completed
The project is co-designed with Devon Recovery Learning Community, including input from people with lived experience of mental health challenges.
Do you help to deliver mental health services in Devon?
We need your help to spread the word about this important project that alleviates pressure on local mental health services and offers an alternative to prescribing drugs.
Doctors, mental health nurses, people and organisations delivering mental health services in South Devon can help by pointing people towards Mindful-in-Nature, using this web page or by emailing Lucy Bell on [email protected]
And please share this page throughout your networks.
In a world that often leaves us disconnected, Mindful-in-Nature builds on Sharpham's existing work with mindfulness and a connection to the natural world.
If you would like to know more about the information on this page, please contact:
Tel: 01803 731802
Email: [email protected]