Give the gift of Sharpham
If you'd like to give the gift of Sharpham, we've got a way for you to do that.
We have gift vouchers to buy that can be redeemed against our retreats, events, courses, foraging and fermenting days.
You can now buy a gift voucher that lasts for up to 12 months for a friend, colleague or family member.
How much are our vouchers?
You can choose how much to spend on a Sharpham Gift Voucher, from a minimum of £50.
See our retreats, courses and events on our Calendar here to see what you might select for your voucher recipient.
Gifting someone a retreat
If you are considering gifting a mindfulness course or retreat to a friend or family member, we suggest that you feel sure that this is something they would definitely want to undertake, rather than because you think they ‘need it'.
How it works
1. Choose an amount to spend on your recipient - perhaps by browsing our Calendar
2. We send you email confirmation containing a link to a printable/downloadable voucher that you can send or give to your recipient.
3. When the voucher recipient wants to redeem their voucher, they'll need to contact our Programme Administrator (their details will be on the voucher) with the offer of their choice. The Programme Administrator will then book them in and liaise if additional payment is required.
Terms and conditions for Sharpham Gift Vouchers
Sharpham gift vouchers ARE valid for use against the following:
- retreats in Sharpham House, Woodland and at The Barn
- our 8-week mindfulness courses
- foraging and fermenting days.
Sharpham gift vouchers are NOT valid for the following offers:
- our Right Livelihood course
- Sharpham Meadow Natural Burial Ground
- Point Field camping
- hire of Sharpham House or Bathing House
- purchases at Sharpham Wine and Cheese. Visit their website here
Vouchers are valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase. You must use your voucher on a retreat, course or event that takes place within 12 months of the date of purchase. Unused vouchers or monies will be donated to the Trust's Bursary Fund, enabling people on low-incomes to come on retreat with us.
There is no guarantee that a particular retreat, course or event will run in the 12 month period from purchase or that places will be available when you decide to redeem your voucher. We recommend that you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers can be redeemed over the phone or via email only. Redemption contact details are provided on the voucher. Your voucher redemption is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email from us.
Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable.
In the unlikely event that a course needs to be cancelled by Sharpham, a new gift voucher will be issued and will be valid for a further 12 months. In the event that a course is cancelled by a voucher holder, no refund will be given.
If a booking is placed using a voucher and then cancelled by the booker, the voucher portion of payment will be donated to The Trust.
Prices of our retreats, courses and events may change between the time a voucher is purchased and used.
Our retreats and courses are for people aged 18+ only.
If you would like to know more about the information on this page, please contact:
Tel: 01803 732542
Email: [email protected]