Sharpham House retreats
It would be difficult to find a more ideal setting for a retreat! The beautiful natural environment really provides the opportunity to connect at a deeper level
Click here to see the calendar for all of our retreats, courses and events
When you come on a retreat here, you'll be staying at Sharpham House, a Grade 1-listed mansion at the centre of the stunning Sharpham Estate, within beautiful Capability Brown gardens offering delightful views over the Dart Valley, in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Here we help you develop your mindfulness practice, giving you fantastic opportunities to connect with nature, whilst caring for you in the historic surroundings of this very special Georgian villa.
What you'll experience on retreat in Sharpham House
- The chance to begin a mindfulness practice - or re-connect with one
- Escape from your busy routine to a place far from traffic or city noise and close to nature, tranquillity and peace
- Meditation, shared learning and companionship within a group of like-minded retreatants, overseen by skilled, kind and friendly retreat leaders
- The run of a stately home, with comfortable rooms in which to relax
- An abundance of delicious, home-cooked, locally-sourced vegetarian food, on your full-board stay here, with Sharpham House staff on hand to support, assist and look after you
- A nurturing atmosphere of space and calm with a retreat timetable with plenty of free personal time alongside scheduled meditation times and periods of silence
Before you come here, we'd like you to read our Frequently Asked Questions, which explain things like whether our retreats are right for you, what to do if you're experiencing mental health difficulties, how we look after your dietary needs, whether you can come with a friend or partner and much more.
If you would like to know more about the information on this page, please contact:
Tel: 01803 731801
Email: [email protected]