Become a Coordinator
A Retreat Coordinator is a one-year voluntary position at The Barn. The next vacancy start date is January 2018.
You will work alongside two other coordinators and the Barn manager in the day-to-day running of the centre, and receive accommodation, full board, stipend and dana from retreatants.
- have a strong interest in Buddhist teachings and meditation practice, and wish to develop these
- are a practical person with some knowledge and experience of one or more of the following: vegetable gardening, DIY and maintenance, basic administration and IT
- can work as part of a team, and show equanimity towards all others
- have a driving licence
the Barn offers you the opportunity to...
- give service by coordinating the running of our weekly retreats
- live with others in a like-minded community
- attend Dharma talks and discussions with visiting teachers
Please contact us for more details and application form.
Note: it is important that you have spent a week on retreat at the Barn before applying for this position.
If you would like to know more about the information on this page, please contact:
Tel: 01803 732661
Email: [email protected]