A place to inspire
What our visitors say
- What a wonderful treat for the soul. I hope to return with time to walk – and be beside the river.
- Renowned primatologist, Dr Jane Goodall, DBE
Meetings & Away Days
Sharpham House and its estate offers a sought-after venue for small seminars, team building and away days, training sessions, trade exhibitions, weddings, funerals and memorials gatherings, board meetings, networking and corporate events.
Set in an idyllic 550 acres of glorious 'Capability Brown' scenery, the centrepiece of this estate is Sharpham House, a Palladian Villa, that was built in 1770.
Three rooms in the house and the use of the house's South Wing ensure that we can accommodate everything from a one to-one discussion to a seminar for 80, with space in the extensive grounds to erect a marquee should you require larger spaces for your event.
Sometimes it makes sense to get out of the office on an away day with your team to get together in a revitalising environment. We can offer you, through a range of fun and creative outdoors-based activities, a choice of different ideas, spaces and services to inspire friendship, creativity, innovation, leadership and teamwork, and provide opportunities for personal and group reflection.
While each visit can be tailored to your specific needs, we offer two options as examples:
Heritage Away Days include
- A package of river and land based activities tailored to meet your group’s needs
- Delicious two- and three- course vegetarian organic meals (sourced, whenever possible, from our kitchen garden and the estate’s award-winning vineyard and cheese dairy)
- Optional accommodation in Sharpham House.
Rustic Away Days include
- A package of land-based activities
- Delicious vegetarian meals often cooked outside as part of the day’s activities
- Optional camping and evening campfire in the Quarry
Our venue offers both indoor and outdoor opportunities to re-energise your team and prompt new ways of thinking.
For more information contact us on 01803 732747 to discuss your needs or email us.