A place to inspire
What our visitors say
- …thanks for contributing to a great programme last week which went really, really well. The students really got a very thorough experience of all the great stuff that is going on round here, as well as having a pretty profound transformational personal experience.
- Hal Gillmore, The Big Green Canoe (a Transition Enterprise, that has emerged from Transition Town Totnes).
See all our forthcoming events, courses and retreats in the what's on section of the siteWhat's on
The South Wing
The South Wing is a wonderful hall annexed to Sharpham House.
It has a light, peaceful, meditative quality that we find provides a fine place for meetings, seminars, workshops, meditation, yoga, and gatherings.
It measures 28’ x 18 so it is large enough for approximately 60 people to listen to a talk or for 20 people doing activities together or 10 practising yoga. It is one of the five rooms that are licensed for a marriage ceremony and for this it will accommodate up to 60 people.
- a wood burning stove, used during the winter months
- central heating radiators run from the Biomass Woodchip boiler
- a kitchenette
- toilet facilities with disabled access
More details can be downloaded.
South Wing can be booked by the hour.
If you are a Voluntary, Charity, Community or School group, you may qualify for a discount. Please contact the bookings secretary on 01803 732542 for further details.
Viewing South Wing
We are always happy to arrange viewings at a mutually convenient time so please contact us .