A place to inspire
What our visitors say
- The staff were very helpful but special thanks to Joanna ( Assistant Housekeeper) and Jazek ( Maintenance and Security) who area great spirit in this place.
- Plymouth Mind overseas student
The South Wing
The South Wing is a wonderful hall annexed to Sharpham House.
It has a light, peaceful, meditative quality that we find provides a fine place for meetings, seminars, workshops, meditation, yoga, and gatherings.
It measures 28’ x 18 so it is large enough for approximately 60 people to listen to a talk or for 20 people doing activities together or 10 practising yoga. It is one of the five rooms that are licensed for a marriage ceremony and for this it will accommodate up to 60 people.
- a wood burning stove, used during the winter months
- central heating radiators run from the Biomass Woodchip boiler
- a kitchenette
- toilet facilities with disabled access
More details can be downloaded.
South Wing can be booked by the hour.
If you are a Voluntary, Charity, Community or School group, you may qualify for a discount. Please contact the bookings secretary on 01803 732542 for further details.
Viewing South Wing
We are always happy to arrange viewings at a mutually convenient time so please contact us.