A place in which to meditate
In the words of our retreatants
- Exploring meditation for the first time, the Barn was exactly the shared, supportive, kind space I needed. I've reached a state of clarity in my life that wouldn't have been possible without the Barn. Thank you.
- Cassiope (26) Social entrepreneur
Become a Coordinator
R etreat Coordinators (one-year voluntary positions). The next start dates will be January, April and August 2015. We usually appoint 2-3 months before.
You will work alongside two other coordinators and the Barn manager in the day-to-day running of the Barn Retreat, and receive accommodation, full board, stipend and generous dana from retreatants.
- have a strong interest in Buddhist teachings and meditation practice, and wish to develop these
- are a practical person with some knowledge and experience of one or more of the following: vegetable gardening, DIY and maintenance, basic administration and IT
- can work as part of a team, and show equanimity towards all others
- have a driving licence
the Barn offers you the opportunity to...
- give service by coordinating the running of our weekly retreats
- live with others in a like-minded community
- attend Dharma talks and discussions with visiting teachers
- have regular one-to-one teaching from a local Buddhist teacher
Please contact us for more details, or download, complete and return this application form -