Youth & Adults
The Sharpham Outdoors Project offers young and old opportunities to refresh both body and mind through a range of public events, education courses, and inspirational away days.
There is a varied adult programme available to you making the most of what the seasons and the landscape have to offer such as:
- Public events such as star gazing, natural history, willow weaving, wild food and mindful exploration of Sharpham.
- Away Days & weekends which can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your group and can be designed to inspire friendship, creativity, innovation, leadership and teamwork through a range of outdoors-based activities that are fun, creative and provide opportunity for personal and group reflection.
- Adult education courses including walks & talks on the history of the house and landscape and the estate's wildlife and natural history as well as wild food foraging, stargazing, natural craft events.
- Youth programmes offered include our flagship mental health recovery Spring to Life programme and our many and varied trainee and volunteer programmes.
A place to get active
In the words of our visitors
- Enjoyed the most: the woods, activities, soup, freedom... the outdoors, togetherness, fooling around, playing...games activities, painting, social, creative thinking.. the people, activities, environment, lunch
- Woodland Family Group Homeschoolers
You can now book courses, retreats and buy tickets for events through our secure online booking service. Click here to start
See all our forthcoming events, courses and retreats in the what's on section of the siteWhat's on