Youth & Adults
The Sharpham Outdoors Project offers young and old opportunities to refresh both body and mind through a range of public events, education courses, and inspirational away days.
There is a varied adult programme available to you making the most of what the seasons and the landscape have to offer such as:
- Public events such as star gazing, natural history, willow weaving, wild food and mindful exploration of Sharpham.
- Away Days & weekends which can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your group and can be designed to inspire friendship, creativity, innovation, leadership and teamwork through a range of outdoors-based activities that are fun, creative and provide opportunity for personal and group reflection.
- Adult education courses including walks & talks on the history of the house and landscape and the estate's wildlife and natural history as well as wild food foraging, stargazing, natural craft events.
- Youth programmes offered include our flagship mental health recovery Spring to Life programme and our many and varied trainee and volunteer programmes.
A place to get active
In the words of our visitors
- Enjoyed the most: the woods, activities, soup, freedom... the outdoors, togetherness, fooling around, playing...games activities, painting, social, creative thinking.. the people, activities, environment, lunch
- Woodland Family Group Homeschoolers
You can now book courses, retreats and buy tickets for events through our secure online booking service. Click here to start