The Sharpham Outdoors Project offers adults opportunities to refresh both body and mind through a range of public events, adult education courses, and inspirational away days.
It offers a varied adult programme making the most of what the seasons and the landscape have to offer such as:
- Public events such as star gazing, natural history, willow weaving, wild food and mindful exploration of Sharpham.
- Adult education courses (walks & talks) on the history of the house and landscape and the estate's wildlife and natural history as well as wild food foraging events. These events are free to community (preformed) groups of seven or more people (provided the groups meets the funding requirements) and last three hours. Please contact us to arrange a suitable date and time. A delicious Sharpham lunch can be provided as well as tea & coffee.
- Away Days can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each group and can be designed to inspire friendship, creativity, innovation, leadership and teamwork through a range of outdoors-based activities that are fun, creative and provide opportunity for personal and group reflection.
For more information, see the information in this Outdoors Project section, contact us on 01803 732747 to discuss your needs or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A place to get active
In the words of our visitors
- Enjoyed the most: the woods, activities, soup, freedom... the outdoors, togetherness, fooling around, playing...games activities, painting, social, creative thinking.. the people, activities, environment, lunch
- Woodland Family Group Homeschoolers
You can now book courses, retreats and buy tickets for events through our secure online booking service. Click here to start