Sharpham Outdoors Project is a joint Sharpham Trust, Ambios Ltd and Robert Owen Communities initiative that strives to build closer links between the human and natural world. It provides opportunities for reconnecting people with themselves, each other, and to the land.
The Sharpham Outdoors Project offers innovative, creative and practical programmes for adults, young people, children and families. Have a look at the pages in this section and get in touch to find out more about how you can;
- volunteer with our conservation efforts or as part of the education team;
- come and learn about the natural world. There are a wide range of programmes on offer for all: school groups, adult learning, mental health recovery, traineeships and more
- celebrate your special events and occasions in true outdoors style
- camp in our stunning family and group friendly sites
- simply sample some of the delicious produce available at the farm.
A place to get active
In the words of our visitors
- As my son is Autistic, I know that he can be very difficult especially in group situations. I am very used to picking him up from school or groups with the teacher or leader looking very serious and wanting "a chat" about him which usually leads somewhere difficult. It has been lovely to see you come round the corner with him and you both smiling and you bringing positivity with you about him. Thank you for seeing in him the boy I know he is. I just wanted to let you know as it has meant a lot to me and a lot to him.
- Jane (parent)
You can now book courses, retreats and buy tickets for events through our secure online booking service. Click here to start