Sharpham Outdoors Project is a joint Sharpham Trust, Ambios Ltd and Robert Owen Communities initiative that strives to build closer links between the human and natural world. It provides opportunities for reconnecting people with themselves, each other, and to the land.
The Sharpham Outdoors Project offers innovative, creative and practical programmes for adults, young people, children and families. Have a look at the pages in this section and get in touch to find out more about how you can;
- volunteer with our conservation efforts or as part of the education team;
- come and learn about the natural world. There are a wide range of programmes on offer for all: school groups, adult learning, mental health recovery, traineeships and more
- celebrate your special events and occasions in true outdoors style
- camp in our stunning family and group friendly sites
- simply sample some of the delicious produce available at the farm.